23 Nov Ask Away
Have you got lots of questions about the property market, and moving house? If so, then it’s time you Ask Away…
We are here to help with any questions you may have, such as:
- Can I afford to relocate right now?
- Why do cash buyers have the upper hand?
- What are the quickest ways are to increase your property’s value?
- How many years should be on a leasehold property?
- How do I to ensure my rentals are at maximum profitability?
One question you should definitely ask us is why it’s best to market your property by Boxing Day…
Because surely there is no rush to get your house on the market before Christmas. Afterall, everything shuts down for Christmas… right!?
Wrong! If you want to move in early 2023 and have the best chance of selling your property quickly and at the best price, then you need to have your property on the market by Boxing Day. Whether you’re a homeowner wanting to relocate or downsize, or a landlord looking to release capital or reinvest – now is the time to act.
This is because it will achieve maximum exposure, being seen by thousands of people with Rightmove reporting more than 51 million visits to their website between Boxing Day and the first working day of the new year. Rightmove state that Boxing Day is officially the start of the home-buying season with 2021 showing 54% higher in website visits than in 2020 – and the trend increase is expected to continue for 2023.
However, we understand that as interest rates are rising, many are feeling overwhelmed with their situations and are looking for advice on what to do. We know many of you have property questions you’d like answered – and we’re encouraging you to “Ask away…”
Ask us any property questions you have and believe us when we say – there is no such thing as a silly question. No matter if it’s a lengthy, detailed question or short one, one question or several – call, email or message us on our social channels and we will answer your uncertainties to offer you advice, reassurance and knowledge to get you moving in the right direction for 2023.
Why should you take advantage of the Boxing Day boom?
- There is the demand to view properties by over 50 million people
- Over 50 million people are searching with a strong intent to buy (buyer demand was up by 23% compared to last year – Rightmove stat)
- Your property will be seen by thousands of people
- Many of those people will want to purchase your property
- Having your property listed means you are highly likely to sell at a great price, quickly
- Securing a buyer early in the new year will put you in a great position for when you find your next home
It’s so easy to get sorted by Boxing day too. You can sell in 3 easy steps;
- Call our team throughout November or December
- We’ll meet to discuss marketing and pricing
- We’ll take professional photographs and a virtual tour video before your Christmas tree and decorations go up
- You relax and enjoy the festivities
- We set your property listing live on Boxing Day
- Marketing continues and viewings take place
- Final offer accepted
- Your property is sold
And as it’s Christmas, we have an early gift for you!
A Christmas gift for you
If you instruct us to sell your property between now and 23rd December 2022, we’ll give you a FREE Premium Marketing Package worth £1000*
- 2x Premium Rightmove listing adverts (worth £750)
- 360° Virtual Tour using advanced 3D mapping technology of your entire property to attract only the most genuine buyers
- Professional photographs to show off your property at its most appealing
- Detailed floorplan so prospective buyers can make informed decisions based on the dimensions of your property
- Dedicated negotiator who’ll look after you on your property journey from instruction to final sale
*Only available for instructions received by 23/12/22
Here’s how to get started
Just request a free, informal appraisal and we’ll be round to tell you exactly what you could expect for your property. Let’s start your moving journey now.